Sunday 13 December 2009

Yesterday was the final day of the Carolyn Massey sample sale and the first day i could get along. After getting lost in hackney for 45 minutes and freezing myself to the core i got to flick through the few pieces left and made a couple of purchases.

I bought this greyish blue shirt with collar bar for £89 which was far over my intended budget on its own but i've been debating the collar bar for quite some time and it really is a beautiful shirt. Haven't worked out how to wear it yet to be honest. It doesn't really fit into my normal skinny jeans desert boot and shirt/t-shirt look and i need to decide how to make it look casual enough that i don't feel like a bit of a posh twat in it.
Apart from that i also picked up a white shirt which buttons down the right hand side seeam and then over the shoulder. It only cost me £15 which is a bit of a bargain if you ask me and it really is very, very nice. I think i might even like it more than the above mentioned one, the fit may not be as perfect and the material as nice but none the less it just works for me. It is simple and uncomplicated but really quite unusual and I feel awfully comfortable wearing it just like one of my other shirts.

If any of you missed it you really did miss out on a lot , sorry, but its true.

No comments:

Post a Comment